Title: Ardmore Avenue School
Abstract: Served as an elementary school from 1875 to 1894. From 1894 to 1910 it served as an elementary and high school, until in 1910 a new high school was built. It served again as an elementary school until c.1963 when it was demolished.
Keywords: Ardmore Avenue School/Ardmore Public School/Schools
Source: Lower Merion Historical Society Archives
Collection: W. Robert Swartz