Title: Clovelly-South and East Facades
Abstract: Built in 1897 by Edgar V. Seeler on the site of Dr. Henry C. Register's Mill Creek after the latter had been destroyed by fire; the Furness, Evans & Co. carriage house remained with some changes
Keywords: Clovelly/Seeler, Edgar V./Mill Creek/Register, Dr. Henry C./Furness, Evans & Co./Houses/Gladwyne
Source: Philadelphia and Notable Philadelphians, Moses King, 1902
Binder: 5
Collection: W. Robert Swartz