Abstract: Bryn Mawr Elementary School built 1914 at Old Lancaster Road and Bryn Mawr Avenue in Bryn Mawr. It was built in stages, with the central section built in 1914, the South wing between 1915-1923, and the building was completed in 1923. It closed in 1978. Sold to a bank.
Keywords: Bryn Mawr School/Schools/Moose Hall
Collection: Lower Merion Historical Society Archives