Title: Gladwyne Elementary School. Built 1958.
Abstract: Gladwyne Elementary School, 230 Righters Mill Rd., Gladwyne,
was built in 1958. Photo shows entrance from bus loop into auditorium
and office foyer. A major addition was built c. 1992 in the rear facing
St. Christopher's Episcopal Church.
Keywords: Gladwyne School/Schools
Source: Photo by Ted Goldsborough, 2002
Collection: Lower Merion Historical Society Archives