Title: Pencoyd School
Abstract: Pencoyd School was built of stone c. 1876 on the southwestern
corner of Righters Ferry and Monument Roads in Bala Cynwyd. Closed June,
1916. Stood empty until demolished in 1983. Site now a three story office
building. One-half of the twin house on the right in the photo survives.
NOTE: The Fairview School was identical in design to the Pencoyd School,
which has also been demolished.
Keywords: Pencoyd School/Schools
Source: Lower Merion Historical Sociaty Archives